Sorry for not being in touch for a wee while. I still love you I promise!
Where have I been? Why I’m in Portugal of course, living it LARGE (whatever that means) in the Algarve. It is hot. It is sunny. I am having THE BEST TIME! I’m dossing about for a week with my mum until I go to work at a juice retreat for a month or so. How awesome is that?
I’ve been here 4 days now and I’m feeling pretty fantastic. Lots of fresh fruit and more salad than you can shake a salad shaker at. Ten types of awesome. Yesterday I had the best mango of my life. I swear the damn thing made love to me. I might even be pregnant!! 🙂
So just wanted to share with you some things I’ve learned about my raw food diet whilst here.
1. It is easy peasy to be raw in a hot climate.
2. Fruit here tastes twenty billion times more like fruit than the fruit we get in the UK. True.
3. Daily markets ROCK! Why don’t we have this back home? Giant stalls brimming with fresh fruit and veg. AMAZING!
4. Movement/exercise is PIVOTAL to a raw food diet.
5. The SUN is damn sexy
6. Eating healthy FEEEEEEEELS soooooo GOOOOOOOD!
7. I want to live in the Algarve 🙂
This blog was written by Raw Food Scotland's previous owner, Emma Calvert. You can reach her at her new website, https://missmanifestation.com/