Those of you who like the RFS facebook page will have already seen the awesomeness we ate for dinner the other night. You know I didn’t make this, right? You know I’m all about the smoothies. If it fits in a blender, it’s dinner. But this was just absolutely orgasmic and let it be known I won’t ever saying no to a lovely raw food meal prepared by the most sexy man on the planet…
So here’s how to make it:
1. Spiralise courgette, carrot and cucumber.
2. Mix in some watercress, pepper, salt, fresh rosemary, oregano, parsley, basil, peas and drizzle with hemp oil
3. Dress the plate (or slate) with any other vegetable amazingness you have in the fridge
4. For the sauce – blend sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, basil (stems and leaf), fresh oregano, clove of garlic, salt and peppe. Add some spring water until you get to the right saucy consistency.
6. Stick it in a bowl and make pretty, use nutritional yeast for some cheesey flavour. Chives and chive flowers and a bit of sage make it look a bit sexy
7. Eat with the one you love
This blog was written by Raw Food Scotland's previous owner, Emma Calvert. You can reach her at her new website, https://missmanifestation.com/