I recently purchased this e-book from Raw Radiant Health. Natasha St. Michael is quite the expert when it comes to all things skin-related having suffered from acne for almost half her life! Check out what she has to say about her own skin issues:
“I had hormone related acne for well over 15 years. In my early 30s I was fed up with all the products that irritated my skin and the prescription drugs that were taking their toll on my health. Nothing worked to clear up my acne and at the same time I found my youthful glow was slowly drying up, I had acne related scars and my skin was red, irritated and I was developing rashes from the products I was using.
And then something happened. I decided to try things differently. Instead of trying yet another product, lotion or potion, I followed the advice of a dermatologist and stopped putting anything on my face. I also started doing some experiments with my diet and changing what I ate– and you know what, my skin started to clear up, completely naturally and fast”.
Natasha has been so kind as to put everything she’s learned about naturally treating your skin in to this cute e-book (also available as a 60mins audio download). The book contains 10 steps on what you need to add or change in your skin care and beauty routine and in your diet to start healing your skin and getting some fabulous GLOW on.
The book is split in to the following sections:
- How to take care of your skin naturally.
- What is the best way to clean your skin.
- What to use on your skin, what to stay away from.
- How diet affects your skin.
- What foods and drinks cause acne.
- What foods are good for your skin.
- What foods cause acne on the back and chest.
- How good digestion is connected to healthy skin.
- Natural ways of balancing out hormones to keep breakouts to the minimum.
- The #1 Beautifying food
What I love about this book:
- It’s only 19 pages – short and sweet whilst still giving you plenty of information (nothing worse than being bombarded).
- The steps themselves are quite simple, there’s not much rocket science to what Natasha is suggesting. You don’t need to shell out and buy lots of different things to be able to put these in to place.
- It’s easy enough to incorporate these steps in to your life at the same time or do one or two at a time – whatever works for you baby!
- It’s not all about raw foods, it’s more geared towards healthy eating so you don’t have to worry about having to go 100% raw to see results.
- Natasha keeps it super simple and has guaranteed results – check out her website for testimonials.
- It’s only £6! Most cleansers cost more than that! 🙂
I thought I knew everything there was to know about skin but I learned a few things from this book and I’m going to start implementing the new information as soon as possible. My skin has been a right pain in the arse since forever so I’m keen to see what impact incorporating these steps will have for me. In the book Natasha recommends using only ONE product on your face, something you’d find in your kitchen cupboard, and absolutely nothing else. This might be interesting!
One downside might be that if you’re eating a very poor diet you might find it harder to implement some (but definitely not all) of the 10 steps. But if you’re reading this blog chances are you’re not chowing down a Maccy D’s 🙂
I am giving away one free copy of Natasha’s book. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is leave a comment below with your favourite natural skincare treat/tip or what you find affects the glow of your skin.
This blog was written by Raw Food Scotland's previous owner, Emma Calvert. You can reach her at her new website, https://missmanifestation.com/