How do you feel?
Confused? Frustrated? Annoyed? Feel Guilty? Hopeless? Like you want to stab him/her through the head with a sharpened cucumber?
When you decided to eat raw, you were possibly just like me, barely giving it a thought what new and incredibly frustrating problems would crop up in your relationship. Welcome to raw-cooked hell! Population: YOU.
You are desperate to to make your raw food lifestyle work without jeopardizing your relationship. But chances are you just don’t have a clue how. You don’t want to stop eating raw foods but you just don’t know how to maintain raw and peace at the dinner table!
You might even start to wonder if you need to do something crazy like end the relationship to stay true to your new path…
Not good. Not good at all!
The truth is that when you start to eat raw, you very soon feel like a totally different person (sometimes even a little bit mental) and of course that’s going to affect your relationship simply because it is no longer the same two people within it!
Fortunately, help is at hand. You see, I’ve been there, done that and started my very own t-shirt shop. I want you to know that if you’re going through this right now you’re not alone.
It’s actually pretty darn simple and straightforward to cut through all the raw-cooked crap and come out the other side happy and healthy (diet and relationship-wise), despite your dietary differences.
Overcome this myriad of issues with clear step-by-step instructions that are bound to help even the most helpless of situations.
In this interview with global Raw Food Coach Karen Knowler, we’ve put together the very best information including:
- Being in a relationship and living with a partner who doesn’t eat raw including my own personal story.
- Clear advice on how to enjoy your relationship with a cooked food eater
- The hidden steps to bring more raw foods into your partner’s diet
- How to master temptation when half of your kitchen contents are cooked foods and foods you no longer wish to eat.
- Many ideas to make meal preparation quick and easy for couples where one eats raw and the other cooked.
- How to WOW your partner with scores of dishes that aren’t just a salad!
Included you’ll also receive a full transcript of the MP3 and an exclusive bumper section taken from my ebook Me Raw: You Cooked covering all you need to know about the challenges and solutions to a successful raw-cooked relationship.
Discover today how you can live happily ever after with your cooked food eater.
This blog was written by Raw Food Scotland's previous owner, Emma Calvert. You can reach her at her new website, https://missmanifestation.com/