Hello hello – ok, new concept here on my blog. I was getting soooooo bored talking about me all the time and wanted to open things right up to introduce you to other (more normal) raw foodists in Scotland. So, this will be a definite regular feature on the blog, people that are in to raw food in Scotland…till I run out of people…but that won’t happen 😉 The idea is everyone gets asked the same questions. Excellent, I know there are going to be some interesting answers 🙂
Soooo kicking things off is the lovely Chris Burt from Glasgow.
1. How long have you been in to raw foods?
3 years this coming July
2. How did you discover raw foods?
At a Tony Robbins Life Mastery Course (which, by the way is on again in November at Cameron House).
3. What were some of the first benefits you noticed?
Much more energy, numerous aches and pains disappeared, weight loss and improved eyesight.
4. Were there any drawbacks? If so, what and how did you handle them?
No drawbacks as such but a frustration that other people didn’t ‘get it’.
5. How did your family and friends react?
With scepticism but they could see the improvements in me so they found it hard to argue.
6. How did you handle reactions? any tips?
I honestly didn’t care what other people thought. The tip is listen to your body not other people.
7. What advice would you give people who are interested in raw foods on how to get started?
Try and go to a seminar, Life Mastery if possible and get into green drinks!
8. What is your number 1 raw tip?
It is a lifestyle not a diet. There is more to it than just the food!
9. What is your favourite raw food and why?
I love it all.
10. If you could be any raw food what would you be and why?
Raw chocolate sauce. Why? All the RAW girls licking me off the plate!
11. How do you see the raw movement in Scotland in five years time?
All of us living at Emma’s house!
To check out the fab recipe Chris brought to one of the Glasgow raw food potlucks join the Glasgow Raw Food Group on Facebook here
This blog was written by Raw Food Scotland's previous owner, Emma Calvert. You can reach her at her new website, https://missmanifestation.com/